11 January 2010

10 Creepy Things I've Done in My Life

Most of you know my alter-ego, Creepy Sabba. Here are some things she's done.

1. Followed a car off the freeway to tell him I like his license plate. It said Jedi Knight. To be fair, he was going home the same way as me. I just didn't need to follow him to that one dead end street.

2. Stalked Chris Pine. Went to the coffee shop he always goes to; he happened to be there. Went to the stage door of the play he was in, without seeing the play, and stole playbills to make us look legit. Went back to coffee place later and found his apartment.

3. Asked Hank Azaria for a hug. This one is interesting because my asking for a hug wasn't creepy, in my opinion, but his response of "You're needy," made it creepier. But it's cool. I got a hug.

4. Followed a guy out of the dining commons to find out where he lived. Left my meal unfinished.

5. Facebook stalked pictures of the ex-girlfriend of the guy I liked. Looked at every single one of her pictures. Even looked at pictures of other people by just looking through albums she was tagged in.

6. Made my friends wait an extra 20 minutes in the dining commons and exit the round about way so I could find out this guys name. He was wearing a Star Wars t-shirt. We'd chatted about it. Didn't find out his name.

7. Grabbed my friend Kiarash's crotch. Just wanted to make sure he had something there. Plus someone double dog dared me to do it.

8. Took a picture with a random guy outside Ben & Jerry's. He was cute. Had to run and stop him to take picture. Look in my facebook profile pics. It's there.

9. Went into the dining commons after this guy so I could find out his last name and facebook stalk him. It was successful. Even got a picture on my camera phone that day.

10. Told the internet I was engaged to Kevin Jonas. Put it in our IMDb trivia. I got a facebook message from some girl and convinced her. Other girls were mad. There is a still a group of girls out there somewhere who think we were engaged, for the briefest moment, until he married someone else.

Creepy Sabba needs to take a rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment