05 January 2010

My Life in Constant Pain

My left, lower back, bottom wisdom tooth started bothering me on Thursday, 12/31/09. It is now Tuesday, 1/5/10, and it still bothering me.

I can't chew on my left side. Have you ever tried eating using only one side of your mouth? It gets tiring very quickly. Sometimes I need to take a break during the meal times.

I also can't smile without it hurting. I constantly look angry. Which isn't actually that far from the truth since I'm constantly in fucking pain.

The gum around my wisdom tooth has swollen, and possibly has an infection. This is what I think I have- pericoronitis. Seeing a doctor again tomorrow, so we'll see what he says. You'll never guess how I found this doctor. 1-800-DENTIST. I know!

I'm also taking inappropriate amounts of ibuprofen. 800mg here, another 800mg there. Perhaps later this evening I'll even pop a vicodin. That should be fun. I popped one last night. Everything got really big in my mind. I woke up at 5 am in intense pain, however, I didn't want to take another vicodin, and for ibuprofen to not make me sick, I have to eat something before. I wasn't about to eat at 5 am. My bed was so warm.

You know what Yoda should have told little Anakin? PAIN leads to anger. Anger leads to hatred. I hate so many people right now. People I generally really like. I blame my tooth.

So please, if it seems like I hate you, I probably do. But I'll try and not hate you when I'm not in pain. Except for that one bitch. That one bitch can totally suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment